110 - 120 (Requires 110)
+150 Zandalari Empire
Luckily, Rastakhan is a clever king, which is something his opponents often forget.
I have prepared a report in a code made by King Rastakhan and known only to myself and my brother, Habutu. Bring it to Habutu and he will see dat it gets to de king's ear.
You will receive:
Hmm. Zolani speaks highly of your deeds. Perhaps we may not need to kill you yet.
- Yazma says: Yes, yes. So perhaps we have a teensy bit of a problem down here. It is nothing we need to bother de king with.
- Yazma says: I will inform Zul. He will decide whether it is worthy of Rastakhan's attention.
- Upon completion on all three quests
- Zul the Prophet says: My king, you are in great peril. I see encroaching enemies claiming de throne for themselves.
- Zul the Prophet says: Dey near Warport Rastari as I speak. We should retreat to Zanchul while it is still an option.
- King Rastakhan says: Habutu, Zolani, take de Speaker of de Horde and ensure de Warport is safe. Today is not de final day of my reign.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.