This page lists the loot found on bosses in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. Trash Mobs in AQ20 have a small chance to drop epic and rare items, however these are not specific to the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj. The trash mobs also drop the uncommon scarabs and rare idols needed for the Ahn'Qiraj loot quests. All the bosses in the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj also have a chance of drop one of several enchanting formulas, which can also drop (and are more likely to drop) in the Temple of Ahn'Qiraj. These tables below are a comprehensive list of all the possible loot obtained from the bosses. The Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj is also the only place to find the loot listed below.
Head of Ossirian the Unscarred
Ossirian drops the [Head of Ossirian the Unscarred], which like most other end-bosses starts a reward quest for killing the last boss of an instance. Turning in the Head allows players to choose from the following rewards:
The bosses of the Ruins of Ahn'Qiraj drop set tokens from the Cenarion Circle set. The set is a three-piece set consisting of a cloak, ring and one-handed weapon, represetented by six loot tokens split evenly between the classes.
All bosses also have a chance of dropping up to two class books, which were used to upgrade spells beyond the maximum level a trainer could teach before Patch 2.0. They also have a slim chance to drop one of the seven enchants listed; the bosses in Temple of Ahn'Qiraj have a comparatively higher drop rate.
Bosses are listed in the order of Kurinnaxx, General Rajaxx, Buru the Gorger, Ayamiss the Hunter, Moam, Ossirian the Unscarred.
The Burning Crusade
- Auchindoun (Auchenai Crypts, Mana-Tombs, Sethekk Halls, Shadow Labyrinth)
- Black Temple
- Coilfang Reservoir (Slave Pens, Underbog, Steamvault, Serpentshrine Cavern)
- Gruul's Lair
- Hellfire Citadel (Hellfire Ramparts, Blood Furnace, Shattered Halls, Magtheridon's Lair)
- Tempest Keep (Mechanar, Botanica, Arcatraz, The Eye)
Wrath of the Lich King
- Azjol-Nerub (Azjol-Nerub, Ahn'kahet: The Old Kingdom)
- Chamber of Aspects (Obsidian Sanctum, Ruby Sanctum)
- Crusaders' Coliseum (Trial of the Champion, Trial of the Crusader)
- Drak'Tharon Keep
- Icecrown Citadel (Forge of Souls, Pit of Saron, Halls of Reflection, Icecrown Citadel)
- Nexus (The Nexus, Oculus, Eye of Eternity)
- Ulduar (Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning, Ulduar)
- Utgarde (Utgarde Keep, Utgarde Pinnacle)
- Vault of Archavon
- Violet Hold