Rulers of Dire Maul
|Level||37 (Requires 34)|
- 1 Objectives
- 2 Description
- 3 Completion
- 4 Rewards
- 5 Progression
- 6 Dreamer's Rest / Camp Ataya
- 7 Feathermoon Stronghold
- 8 The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- 9 Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
- 10 Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- 11 Patch changes
- 12 External links
Kill 6 Gordok Enforcers and 6 Gordok Ogre-Mages.
Now that we've put the hurt on them at the ruins, it's time to attack the ogres in their own territory.
The Gordok are the "upper class" of the Gordunni clan, chosen to defend Dire Maul. They'll know we mean business once we start taking out their strongest members.
Nothing fancy here, <name>. Just get out there and crack some Gordok skulls.
Excellent! Even these fools will soon know that to stand against the Horde means death.
- Breadcrumbs:, , or
- Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
The Dire Maul threat: Tower of Estulan / Stonemaul Hold
- Horde Side Quests: , , , (breadcrumb to Dire Maul Gordok Commons)
- Other Side Quests: ,
- Side Chain:
Forces of Nature Part 1 / Weapons of Spirit Part 1:
Forces of Nature / Weapons of Spirit Part 2:
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.