Rune of Power
|Rune of Power|
Rune of Power is a level 45 mage talent. It acts as a ground-targeted spell power buff. It has a hidden 10 second cooldown between casts.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Damage bonus is now 40% (was 50%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Duration reduced from 3 minutes to 10 seconds, damage increased from 15% to 50%. Now has two charges and a cooldown.
- Hotfix (2015-10-26): "Fixed an issue that could allow Rune of Power effects to be retained incorrectly."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer replaces , no longer increases mana regeneration, and now lasts 3 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now has an increased effective range. The Mage can remain up to 8 yards away from their Rune of Power and still receive benefits to mana regeneration and spell damage (up from 3 yards).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Increases the Mage's mana regeneration by 75% (was 100%) while standing inside the rune.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Duration now shows in the UI, and no longer has a cooldown (was 6 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.