We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Rune of Power
|Rune of Power|
Rune of Power is a level 45 mage talent. It acts as a ground-targeted spell power buff. It has a hidden 10 second cooldown between casts.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Damage bonus is now 40% (was 50%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Duration reduced from 3 minutes to 10 seconds, damage increased from 15% to 50%. Now has two charges and a cooldown.
- Hotfix (2015-10-26): "Fixed an issue that could allow Rune of Power effects to be retained incorrectly."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer replaces , no longer increases mana regeneration, and now lasts 3 minutes (up from 1 minute).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now has an increased effective range. The Mage can remain up to 8 yards away from their Rune of Power and still receive benefits to mana regeneration and spell damage (up from 3 yards).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Increases the Mage's mana regeneration by 75% (was 100%) while standing inside the rune.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Duration now shows in the UI, and no longer has a cooldown (was 6 seconds).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.