Rune of Razorice
|Rune of Razorice|
Rune of Razorice is a death knight frost rune that can be made through . Frost death knights will use this on their off-hand weapon (with on the main hand) to boost their frost damage on single target fights.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.0 (2016-10-25): Now increases Frost damage by 3% per stack (was 2%).
- Hotfix (2016-08-22): "Rune of Razorice now correctly increases the damage of some previously unaffected Frost abilities."
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now deals 10% additional weapon damage (up from 4%).
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Now deals 4% additional weapon damage (up from 3%), and increases Frost damage by 2% per stack (down from 3%).
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now causes 3% extra weapon damage as Frost damage (up from 2%), and each stack of Frost Vulnerability now causes the target to take an additional 3% damage from the Death Knight's Frost attacks (up from 2%).
- Patch 3.3.3 (2010-03-23): Now stacks 5 stacks of 2% Frost Vulnerability instead of 10 stacks of 1% Frost Vulnerability. Proc chance changed to 100%.
- Patch 3.2.2 (2009-09-22): The frost vulnerability granted by this enchantment will now increase the damage done by Frost Fever as intended.
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04):
- Each death knight can now have his or her own copy of this debuff on the target.
- Corrected a bug where this applied to frost damage done by others.
- Hotfix (2009-04-01): "
- The debuff caused by the Rune of Razorice is no longer dispellable.
- The weapon enchants Rune of Razorice and will no longer cause the talent to be triggered more often."
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): Added.