Runic Corruption is a passive Unholy death knight ability.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now has a 1% chance to proc per Runic Power spent (was a 1.25% chance).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now a passive ability available only to Unholy death knights. Chance per Runic Power reduced from 1.5% to 1.25%.
- Hotfix (2014-10-14): "Blood Tap, Runic Corruption, and Runic Empowerment should no longer incorrectly trigger when attempting to cast Death Coil against an invalid target."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- Now procs with a 1.5% chance per Runic Power spent instead of 45% from Death Coil, Frost Strike, or Rune Strike.
- Now a level 60 talent (down from level 75).
- Hotfix (2013-09-24): "Runic Corruption activating multiple times should no longer cause the ability to extend its duration by an incorrect amount."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Fixed a bug that caused and Runic Corruption to incorrectly increase activation rates of some trinkets and effects.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): When you land a damaging , , or , your rune generation rate is increased by 100% for 3 sec.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Runic Corruption procs while the aura is already active now add 3 seconds to the existing aura duration, instead of simply refreshing/overwriting the existing aura.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.