|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
Solve the runic puzzle to activate the Drust Effigy in Gol Inath.
- Runic Wards unlocked
Whatever is going on with this effigy, I don't think it's going to open the gateway without our help.
These runes must be the key. There must be some way we can use them to activate the effigy.
You will receive:
- 23 40
- 17,850 XP
There must be some trick to these runes...
Remarkable! Yesterday, I believed this place to only exist in tales and legends, and now I stand a footstep away from it...
I just hope that at least some of those tales were exaggerations...
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Now... there must be some clue in here as to how this works.
Just like the rune-locked treasure chests in Drustvar, there are four runes on the wall that reveal the solution.
To complete the puzzle, click the runes in this pattern: right, up, down, left.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: That seemed unpleasant...
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Perhaps the runes need to be activated in a particular pattern...
First correct rune:
- Katherine Proudmoore says: It vanished! Could these runes be serving as wards?
- Katherine Proudmoore says: Try to activate another.
- Katherine Proudmoore says: You've done it! The effigy worked!
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.