Today, 9/19, is the 6th Anniversary of Gamepedia's launch. Join us for an all-day Mega Stream on the Gamepedia Twitch channel! In addition, all users who log in during the anniversary week will receive a special achievement.
|Theater of operations|
The treacherous wilds of Tanaan Jungle have attracted the craftiest hunters from both Azeroth and Draenor. To defeat the beasts of Tanaan, one must become a beast.
Reputation is mainly gained through killing Blackfang saberon in Fang'rila. All the mobs are elite, meaning it is best to do this in a group. All mobs drop , which is used as a currency for the faction. Reaching Revered standing with the Saberstalkers is a requirement for , which in turn is required for .
The following mobs give 25 reputation each:
The following rare elites give 500 reputation each:
- Soulslicer <Corrupted Shaman>
- Gloomtalon <Clawshaper of the Blackfang>
- Krell the Serene <Blademaster of the Blackfang>
- The Blackfang <Warboss of the Blackfang>
is a weekly quest offered by Z'tenga the Walker that awards 3,500 reputation and requires you to kill three rare elites that can only be summoned by purchasing special totems for Blackfang Claws. The elites themselves give no reputation.
- Akrrilo <Shadowhunter of the Blackfang>, summoned by for 5 .
- Rendarr <Warshaman of the Blackfang>, summoned by for 10 .
- Eyepiercer <Crazed Blackfang Warmonger>, summoned by for 25 .
|Friendly||25 50||Battle Standard|
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Added.