|Level||91 - 92 Elite|
|Location||Gate of the Setting Sun|
Saboteur Kip'tilak is the first boss of Gate of the Setting Sun.
The mantid are no strangers to warfare, using technology to turn the tide of battle. The pandaren stand little chance against munitions experts such as Kip'tilak, who strike deep behind enemy lines and threaten to destroy the already weakening fortifications from within.
- Throw Explosives — Saboteur Kip'tilak picks a random location in the room and throws a pack of Stable Munitions there.
- Sabotage — Saboteur Kip'tilak picks a player at random and attaches four explosives to their back. When Sabotage expires, the charges explode in the four cardinal directions.
- World in Flames — Once at 60% and once again at 30% health remaining, Saboteur Kip'tilak will rapidly throw five sets of Stable Munitions on the ground at random locations. Once complete, Saboteur Kip'tilak will cause these Stable Munitions to explode.
The player that gets Sabotage, get away from everyone in that general area. Watch your boundaries too for bomb explosion waves. Near the halfway mark and end, he'll do World in Flames so all bombs will trigger at the same time.
|Spirit cloth helm|
|DPS caster necklace|
|Agility leather bracers|
|DPS plate belt|
- Gate!? I'm going to bring this whole wall down!
- You're the bomb!
- This will be the bomb.
- I brought enough bombs... for all of you!
- Things that make you go... BOOM!
- BOOM! Explosion! Overpowering!
- There goes the BOOM!
- Killing a player
- BOOM shakalaka!
- I'm the bomber man...tid!
- You blew it!
- I... blew it...
Kip'tilak is voiced by Richard Horvitz.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.