Safeguard is a level 30 Protection warrior talent. It causes to leave a buff on the target, transferring 20% of their damage taken for 6 seconds to the warrior.
- Patch 7.1.5 (2017-01-10): Now transfers 30% of damage (was 20%).
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Now available only to Protection and redesigned. Causes to leave a buff on the target, transferring 20% of their damage taken for 6 seconds to the warrior.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer removes movement-impairing effects.
- Patch 5.4.2 (2013-12-10): Improved checks on pathing for and Safeguard to address situations where Warriors may wind up under the terrain.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a level 75 talent and redesigned as an active ability. Run at high speed towards a party or raid member, removing all movement-impairing effects upon you, intercepting the next melee or ranged attack made against them and reducing their damage taken by 20% for 6 sec. Replaces .