|Race||Blood elf (Humanoid)|
|Character class||Paladin (in training)|
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
- I bet Illidan is a nice guy underneath. He just needs a mama, too.
- I bet ice cream would taste better if it were socketed!
- If the demons fell, where did they fall from?
- Would a tauren paladin be a holy cow?
- Boys have cooties and girls have beauty!
- Does this dress make me look fat?
- I think I need a bath. *sniff* I think you need one, too!
- Are we there yet?
After finishing the quest chain, players receive a letter from her in game with the following text:
Thank you for taking me out during Children's Week. Lady Liadrin, the leader of the Blood Knights, has asked that I be released to her custody for training in Silvermoon City!
I'm sure that you're taking good care of my pet. Please tell him that I miss him!
During the quest chain, the guards at the Caverns of Time attacked her, only to be stopped by Zaladormu, who says she will not be punished for "things she might do or fail to do in the future". She also says when she get the "Someday I plan to own a real one."