Salhet the Tactician
83 (Requires 83)
Speak to Salhet and slay 30 Bloodsnarl Scavengers.
- Bloodsnarl Scavenger slain x30
Ever since I was a cub, I've always wanted to be a general.
I was eager to join the army. But as you've seen, my combat skills are not all quite there.
This is not the first time I've been sent to kill hyenas. As a matter of fact, I get sent here so often, that I've befriended these lions and trained them to do my bidding.
They are my soldiers and at my command they will slay legions of hyenas. Watch!
Did you see, <name>?
Not bad, huh? Maybe you can put a word in with the high commander.
Maybe he'll put us in charge of our own squad!
Talk to Salhet:
- Some day I'll be able to put my skills at the service of Ramkahen.
Fine. Let's see what you and your lions can do.
Players are now in the eyes of Salhet, with three abilities:
- Move 100 yd range — move Salhet's Lions to the targeted location. (1.5 sec cooldown)
- Fierce RoarCommand Salhet's Lions to let out a fierce roar, causing enemies to be overcome by fear. (15 sec cooldown)
- Claw Flurry (30 sec cooldown)
- You can command the lions to move with the Move ability.
- Hyenas approach from your left flank. Engage them!
- They approach from your right now! Use your Fierce Roar ability if your lions become overwhelmed!
- They approach from both sides in great numbers now!
- High Priest:
- High Commander
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2010-12-08): "Bloodsnarl Scavengers killed by players with the aid of Salhet's Lions during the quest "Salhet the Tactician" will not provide experience. If you want something done, sometimes you just have to do it yourself."
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.