|Initial Build Cost|
|Level 2 Upgrade Cost|
|Level 3 Upgrade Cost|
Alliance Salvage Yard
Horde Salvage Yard
The Salvage Yard turns other people's trash into your treasure.
- Level 1
- Allows Salvage to be occasionally recovered from missions.
- Level 2
- Increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover follower items in Salvage.
- Level 3
- Greatly increases your chance at recovering Salvage from missions. In addition, you may now discover player items in Salvage.
- This is one of the few garrison buildings that does not alter in appearance between tiers.
- The level 1 schematic is a reward from at the completion of the goblin -vs- fungus quest chain in southern Spires of Arak.
- Transmogrification items obtained via the Level 3 Salvage Yard have the same names and appearance as level 90 Character Boost gear, but are designed for level 100.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24):
- Tier 3 salvage recovered from Follower missions no longer has an independent chance to drop an uncommon (green), rare (blue), or epic (purple) item and will instead always drop one of them. This change is intended to reduce overall item spam without affecting their value. Existing chance for Tier-3 salvage to potentially also contain an uncommon Tier-2 salvage item remains unchanged.
- Follower Weaponry and Armor Set tokens (War Ravaged, Blackrock, Goredrenched) no longer drops from salvage. Weapon and Armor enhancement tokens that can upgrade a Follower's weapon or armor item levels will continue to have a chance to drop from Salvage Crates.
- Hotfix (2014-12-09): "Salvage recovered from a Garrison Mission should now always contain an item."
- Hotfix (2014-12-08): "Awards for salvage have been split into 3 tiers based on the level of the Garrison Mission (Levels 90-94, Levels 95-99, and Level 100). Additionally, the mission needs to be successful for a chance to receive salvage with Level 100 missions having a guaranteed chance on success."
- Hotfix (2014-12-03): "[Requires a realm restart.] Special transmogrification items obtained from crates of salvage are now Rare (blue) quality to help distinguish them. Additionally, these items are now able to be disenchanted."
- Hotfix (2014-11-18): "The building should now correctly still provide a bonus while it's under construction."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
|Level One||Level Two||Level Three|