We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
Salvaged Siege Engine
(Redirected from Salvaged Siege Turret)
|Salvaged Siege Engine|
|Race||Siege engine (Mechanical)|
- Ram (40 steam pressure) — Rams any enemies in front of the demolisher, dealing 22501 to 27501 Damage and knocking them back. Also deals 2850 to 3150 siege damage to buildings.
- Electroshock (38 steam pressure) — Shocks all targets within a 25 yard cone in front of the caster. It also interrupts spellcasting and prevents any spell in that school from being cast for 4 sec. (10 sec cooldown)
- Steam Rush (40 steam pressure) — Put the steam engine into overdrive for a short duration, rushing forward, dealing siege damage and knocking back enemies. (15 sec cooldown)
Turret Controller's Abilities
- Anti-Air Rocket (10 steam pressure) — Fires an explosive missile that explodes on contact with air targets. (0.25 sec cooldown)
- Fire Cannon (20 steam pressure) — Fires a cannon blast. An imprecise hit can do as little as 5,000 damage, while a direct hit will do upwards of 120,000 damage. Does approximately 2,300 damage to buildings.
- Shield Generator — Activates the shield generator on the Siege Engine, absorbing a limited amount of Physical, Fire, Frost and Arcane damage taken for 5 sec. (1 min cooldown)
- There will be two Salvaged Siege Engines available in the 10 man raid and five in the 25 man raid.
- This vehicle can also hold two additional passengers. They will be protected from the general AoE damage, but cannot do anything during the fight.
- The driver and turret operator do not share the steam pressure, unlike the Salvaged Demolisher, where the pyrite is shared.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): Added.