We are currently performing an upgrade to our software. This upgrade will bring MediaWiki from version 1.31 to 1.33. While the upgrade is being performed on your wiki it will be in read-only mode. For more information check here.
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- 3% more damage for 1 point, it's a "must have".
- This effect does not stack with a hunter's or a mage's
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): The bonus to damage done granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Damage bonus increased from 2% to 3%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): "Improved Sanctity Aura" renamed Sanctified Retribution, now causes all units affected by Retribution Aura to cause 2% more damage.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Now increases all damage caused by affected targets by 1/2% and no longer increases healing done to affected targets.