Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 4.0.1.
- 3% more damage for 1 point, it's a "must have".
- This effect does not stack with a hunter's or a mage's
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Removed.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): The bonus to damage done granted by this talent now becomes active when any Aura is used, not just Retribution Aura.
- Patch 3.0.8 (2009-01-20): Damage bonus increased from 2% to 3%.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): "Improved Sanctity Aura" renamed Sanctified Retribution, now causes all units affected by Retribution Aura to cause 2% more damage.
- Patch 2.1.0 (2007-05-22): Now increases all damage caused by affected targets by 1/2% and no longer increases healing done to affected targets.