||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes and should probably not be under any other categories.
- Sanctity of Battle
- Level 58 paladin ability
Melee haste effects lower the cooldown and global cooldown of your Holy Shock, Judgment, Crusader Strike, and Hammer of Wrath.
Melee haste effects lower the cooldown and global cooldown of your Judgment, Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, Consecration, Holy Wrath, Avenger's Shield, Shield of the Righteous, and Hammer of Wrath.
Melee haste effects lower the cooldown and global cooldown of your Judgment, Crusader Strike, Hammer of the Righteous, Exorcism, and Hammer of Wrath.
Sanctity of Battle is a passive paladin ability, available at level 58. It lowers the cooldown and global cooldown of your [Holy Shock], [Judgment], [Crusader Strike], [Hammer of Wrath], [Hammer of the Righteous], [Consecration], [Holy Wrath], [Avenger's Shield], [Shield of the Righteous] and [Exorcism].
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now also affects the cooldown of Holy Shock.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Now available to all specializations as a passive ability.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now also causes Divine Storm's cooldown to be reduced by Haste effects.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Redesigned. No longer increases critical strike chance or damage by Exorcism and Crusader Strike. Now causes Crusader Strike cooldown to be affected by haste effects.
- Patch 3.1.0 (2009-04-14): [Sanctified Seals] (Retribution) renamed Sanctity of Battle, which in addition to its critical hit chance increase, increases damage done by Exorcism and Crusader Strike by 5/10/15%.
- Patch 3.0.9 (2009-02-10): Sanctified Seals no longer affects dispel resistance, but continues to affect crit chance.
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): [Sanctified Crusader] (Retribution) renamed Sanctified Seals, which now increases your chance to critically hit with all spells and melee attacks by 1/2/3% and reduces the chance your Seals will be dispelled by 33/66/100%.