||The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
- This includes items and quests that can no longer be obtained or are now deprecated.
- The in-game information in this article is kept purely for historical purposes.
- Level 10 Protection paladin ability
- Decreases damage taken by 10%, increases your chance to dodge by 2%, and reduces the chance for your attacks to be parried by 3%.
- For the game term, see Sanctuary. For the former paladin blessing, see [Blessing of Sanctuary].
Sanctuary is a passive specialization ability for Protection paladins, available at level 64.
Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
Now reduces damage taken by 10% (down from 15%), and no longer increases Armor. Now also reduces the chance for attacks to be parried by 3%.
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28):
Redesigned. Decreases damage taken by 15%, increases armor value from items by 10%, and increases your chance to dodge by 2%.
- Now a baseline ability instead of a talent.