|Location||Golden Terrace, Shrine of Two Moons|
Sang-Bo is a representative of the Shado-Pan sent to the Shrine of Two Moons to enlist Horde aid. He can be found on the lower level of the Golden Terrace. He will only offer his quest to those who have reached Revered status with the Golden Lotus.
- The Shado-Pan hold the eternal vigil, keeping watch over the dark sha energies that were sealed away into the earth long ago.
- Unfortunately, the sha have escaped their prisons, and now we must defeat them once again.
- How can I help the Shado-Pan?
- There are a few ways to earn our esteem.
- We are busy dealing with sha eruptions at Firebough Nook in Kun-Lai Summit. Help us there, and you will gain a foothold into our brotherhood.
- The Shado-Pan Monastery is also in trouble. You may be able to assist our brothers and sisters there.
- The Sha of Anger roams the fields of Kun-Lai to the north. Defeat it, and you will gain great respect from our order.
- A Shado-Pan contingent chases the Sha of Hatred in the Townlong Steppes. They may need help.
- If you wish to earn our highest esteem, you must first prove yourself by earning revered standing with the Golden Lotus. Only then, speak to my brothers and sisters at Shado-Pan Garrison in the Townlong Steppes.
- Why should I help the Shado-Pan?
- The Shado-Pan is an ancient order that accepts and trains only the most elite and worthy.
- Should you manage to make yourself useful, you may find many powerful items available to you.
- Where can I find the Shado-Pan Quartermaster?
- The Shado-Pan quartermaster can be found at the Shado-Pan Garrison in the Townlong Steppes.
- I will mark their location on your map.
Patches and hotfixes
Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Added.