|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Sanguinary Vein is a passive specialization ability for Subtlety rogues, available at level 60.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Now causes the Rogue to deal 30% more damage to targets affected by Rupture (up from 25%).
- Hotfix (2015-01-05): "Sanguinary Vein now increases damage dealt by 25% (up from 20%)."
- Hotfix (2013-09-23): "Sanguinary Vein now causes the Rogue to deal 35% additional damage to targets afflicted by Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest (up from 25%)."
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): Now increases damage against targets with bleed effects by 25% (up from 20%).
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now increases the damage the target takes by 20% (was 16%).
- Hotfix (2012-09-20): "Sanguinary Vein now provides at 16% damage increase (down from 20%)."
- Hotfix (2012-09-14): "Crimson Tempest should now stack correctly with Sanguinary Veins and Mastery: Executioner."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Increases the damage of your Rupture ability by 50% and causes you to deal 25% additional damage to targets afflicted by your Rupture, Garrote, or Crimson Tempest.
- Patch 4.0.6 (2011-02-08): Now gives the rogue a 50/100% chance for their own Bleed effects to not break their .
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.