|This article is a strategy stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
|Title||<Ethereum-Lord of the Shadowguard>|
|Race||Void ethereal (Humanoid)|
|Location||Shadowguard Incurison, Seat of the Triumvirate|
Saprish is the second boss in the Seat of the Triumvirate. After Saprish is killed, takes his staff.
The ever-tactical Saprish deploys the forces of the Shadowguard with calculated precision. Though a skilled commander and strategist, Saprish relishes taking a direct hand in battle. He turns his foes' weaknesses against them, leaving his vulnerable adversaries at the mercy of his voracious pets.
Saprish, in conjunction with his pets, works to debilitate his targets before eliminating them for good. Saprish uses Void Trap to stun his enemies, while Darkfang will teleport behind a random and cast Ravaging Darkness. Party members hit by Ravaging Darkness gives Saprish stacks of Hunter's Rush, increasing the damage done to the tank.
- Avoid being trapped by Saprish's Void Trap.
- Darkfang's Ravaging Darkness empowers Saprish with every player hit. Avoid standing in it to keep the tank from being hit too hard.
- While most damage is avoidable, be aware of the group-wide damage from Ravaging Darkness, Overload Trap and Umbral Flanking.
- While Saprish has Hunter's Rush, the tank will take additional damage from the boss's melee attacks.
- Focus on acquiring threat on the main boss; his pet cannot be tanked.
- Hunter's Rush gives Saprish's melee attacks a chance to deal additional damage. Watch how many stacks he has to gauge how much and how long additional damage will be coming in.
- Hunter's Rush — Empowers the hunter, causing melee attacks to have a chance to cause Dark Slash.
- Void Trap — Creates a void trap, which inflicts 125000 Shadow damage and stuns the first target that enters its radius.
- Overload Trap — Sets a series of placed traps to explode, inflicting 250000 Shadow damage to all nearby enemies.
- Umbral Flanking — Saprish marks multiple players. After a short time he dashes between them, inflicting 78625 to 91375 Physical damage. Additionally, all players hit by Umbral Flanking give Saprish a stack of Hunter's Rush.
- says: The Shadowguard is building up its presence near the temple.
- Locus-Walker says: Disrupting their efforts would benefit us all. Also, their commander here has a particular item that would be useful to me.
- Alleria Windrunner says: Just give the word, heroes, and we can begin the assault.
- Talk to Alleria to open a rift through the wall.
- Alleria Windrunner yells: Figure out their motives... and put a stop to their efforts.
- Fools! We shall push you back. Our mission will not be jeopardized!
- We will not be pushed out! Bring in more forces from the Void to deal with these intruders!
- We are being overrun! Get in there and deal with this incursion!
- It seems this nuisance requires a more personal touch. I shall handle you myself!
- Our efforts will not be interrupted!
- My pets hunger.
- Umbral Flanking
- I shall always be one step ahead!
- Strike hard and fast!
- Killed a player
- More fodder for my beauties.
- So easily outclassed.
- A simple... tactical error...
- I did not... foresee this.
- Locus-Walker says: Thank you for removing the obstacles between me and this staff, heroes.
- Locus-Walker says: Yes, this will do nicely. You'll find their viceroy near the entrance to the temple, feebly trying to break in.
- Locus-Walker says: Eliminating him will give us an opportunity to get in ourselves.
- Locus-Walker says: I'll see to opening the way once he's taken care of.
- His title implies a connection to the Ethereum, but nothing has been stated.
- Patch 7.3.0 (2017-08-29): Added.