- This article is about the Warcraft III creeps. For the racial class, see Satyr soulstealer.
Satyr Soulstealers are satyr soulstealer creeps that can be encountered in the Ashenvale and Felwood tilesets.
In the single-player campaigns, they appear as members of the Corrupted Ancients and as Illidan's Servitors.
Spells and abilities
- Sends a bolt of negative energy that burns a target enemy unit's mana. Burned mana combusts, dealing damage to the target equal to the amount of mana burned.
||Burns 100 mana.
- Raises 2 Skeleton Warriors from a corpse.
- Patch 1.12 (2003-07-31): The creep version of Raise Dead has had its cooldown increased from 5 to 12 seconds.
- Patch 1.10 (2003-07-03): Gold cost increased to 320 from 255.
- Patch 1.07 (2003-07-01): Gold cost decreased to 255 from 300.
- Patch 1.03 (2002-10-09):
- Attack damage increased to 24-27 from 22-25.
- Creep Mana Burn range increased to 450 from 250.
- Patch 1.01 (2002-07-05): Creep Mana Burn cooldown raised to 9 from 5.