Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Savage Leather, the common Cataclysm leather, can be skinned from most creatures found in the areas introduced in Cataclysm. 5x Savage Leather can be combined to create one .
- Skinned from level 80-85 mobs.
- 5x can be combined create one Savage Leather.
- Sold in stacks of 5x by the following vendors:
As an ingredient
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Stacks to 200, up from 20.
- Hotfix (2010-11-29): "Cataclysm leather can no longer be skinned from low-level NPCs"
- Patch 4.1.0 (2011-04-26): Trade Goods vendor price halved.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.