Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
100 - 110 (Requires 98)
+150 Court of Farondis
Speak with Farondis and hear his account of how he saved you.
- Speak with Prince Farondis
- Approach the Academy
- Pursue the naga
- Defeat Athissa and Parjesh
- Find the Hatecoil Slave Pen
- Defeat Queen Azshara
- Save yourself
Of course I couldn't sit back and let them just cart you away.
I will explain everything.
You will also receive:
What happened, Farondis?
- Prince Farondis says: I believe you know the rest of the story, <name>
On accept, the scene fades to the entrance to the Ruins of Nar'thalas, with the player in control of Farondis.
- Prince Farondis says: Guilt overcame me. I could not simply WAIT while you fought my battles.
- Prince Farondis says: I resolved to follow you into the academy.
Upon approaching the academy, Athissa and Parjesh appear, dragging the player character down the academy steps.
- Prince Farondis says: I'd only reached the academy entrance when I saw those two naga, with you in tow.
- Athissa says: Make sure that prisoner doesn't awaken, Parjesh.
- Warlord Parjesh says: Yes, my mistress.
- Prince Farondis says: I followed them as closely as I dared.
Pursue the naga.
- Prince Farondis says: I saw my chance. I would attack the naga leaders and save you from captivity.
- Athissa yells: Be gone spirit! the Tidestone belongs to us now!
- Warlord Parjesh says: You deal with our guest, Athissa. I shall take the prisoner to the slave pens.
Parjesh drags the player character off while Farondis and Athissa battle. Eventually, Athissa withdraws.
- Athissa yells: Curse you and your kind, elf. The queen herself will hear of this!
- Prince Farondis says: Athissa and the Tidestone had evaded me. Rather than pursuing her, I set off to rescue you, my champion.
- Prince Farondis says: I had finally found their slave pen.
- Prince Farondis says: At the entrance to the cave, however, I ran into an old acquaintance.
At the entrance to the cave, a large naga-shaped shadow appears.
- Vision of Queen Azshara says: Farondis! My most loyal subject. It's been too long.
- Prince Farondis says: That voice...
- Vision of Queen Azshara says: I'm sorry, you must not recognize me.
- The vision transforms into Azshara's elven form.
- Queen Azshara says: Is this better?
- Prince Farondis says: Queen Azshara... you... YOU lead the naga?
- Queen Azshara says: Poor, deluded Farondis. Don't you remember? I quashed your rebellion ten thousand years ago. Do you remember how powerless you were to stop me?
- Azshara approaches Farondis.
- Queen Azshara says: And look at you now! A spectre of your former self, cursed to an eternity of undeath and ineptitude.
- Queen Azshara says: I'm giving you an opportunity to kneel before me, princeling. Maybe something can be done about that little curse...
- Prince Farondis says: To release my people's curse... to redeem myself and secure my legacy...
- Farondis steps away from Azshara.
- Price Farondis says: The people of Azsuna were-- and always will be-- too proud to kneel before your demonic allies, witch.
- Farondis blasts Azshara with a fireball.
- Prince Farondis says: And we will NEVER...
- Farondis blasts Azshara again.
- Prince Farondis says: KNEEL...
- Farondis drops a meteor swarm on Azshara.
- Prince Farondis says: BEFORE YOU!!!
- Azshara laughs.
- Queen Azshara says: Ha ha ha haaa... my wrath is coming.
- Azshara vanishes.
- (final quest of the Azsuna versus Azshara story segment)
- (Eye of Azshara instance quest)
- (Azsuna zone finale)
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.