|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
Saving Grace is a Discipline and Holy priest talent, available at level 100.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2015-11-20): "Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) is now 25% less effective while in PvP combat (down from being 33% less effective)."
- Hotfix (2015-02-27): "Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) now heals for 34% less in PvP combat (up from 25% less)."
- Hotfix (2015-02-26): "Saving Grace (Discipline, Holy) now heals for 25% less in PvP combat."
- Patch 6.1.0 (2015-02-24): Healing has increased by 50%, but now reduces future healing dealt by 15% (up from 10%). Additionally, the talent is now instant-cast, but its effectiveness is reduced while in PvP combat.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.