Scarlet Commander Marjhan
|Title||<The Scarlet Crusade>|
|Former occupation(s)||Scarlet ambassador to the Argent Dawn|
|Location||Tyr's Hand, Eastern Plaguelands|
Scarlet Commander Marjhan served as an ambassador of the Scarlet Crusade at Light's Hope Chapel in the Eastern Plaguelands. She was engaged in a meeting with the Argent Dawn and Brotherhood of the Light, deciding how to counter the ever growing threat of the undead Scourge. She seemed to despise the Horde (standard Scarlet Crusader reaction), judging by her calling them "heathens... the revolting, unkempt Horde filth", and believes that finding the Ashbringer is the only hope for victory over the Scourge. She was not present during the Battle for Light's Hope Chapel.
- Divine Storm — An instant weapon attack that causes Holy damage to up to 4 enemies within 8 yards.
- Hammer of Wrath — Hurls a hammer that strikes an enemy for Holy damage.
- Retribution Aura — Causes Holy damage to any creature that strikes the caster.
The subject of this section has been removed from World of Warcraft.
The Argent Dawn might be impotent idealists but their delusional leader knows that they are outmatched. I have been sent here as an emissary of the Scarlet Crusade. An ambassador, if you will... It is doubtful that we could even dent the armies of Kel'Thuzad - united or not - but we might be able to contain them long enough for some sort of miracle to happen.
As for me? I'll die in battle...
- With Eligor
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Your message did reach us, Commander, but by no means is our involvement here sanctioned by the Grand Crusader.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Your leader takes residence at the doorstep to Naxxramas. Do you think he does not feel the pressure?
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer lowers the sound of his voice to a whisper.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Even demons are capable of fear...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Scourge activity in the Plaguelands has increased ten-fold. We are receiving reports of Scourge attacks from as far away as Kalimdor! Now how do you suppose this has happened? How have the wretched undead done that which was previously thought impossible? Is nowhere safe?
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: The heathens will be forced to react. Orcs, bull-men...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Tauren.
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Whatever. The revolting, unkempt Horde filth...
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: You lack tact, Commander. This is not surprising. However, you are right in that the Horde will be forced to act. But not just the Horde. They already come - heroes from across the world.
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Too little, too late. The dam has broken. We are a bump in the road at best.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: So why are you here? What are we to do if there is no hope?
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: There is always... Ashbringer.
- Eligor rises from his chair.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: So this is what you have come for? To try and claim that which is the reason for the Dawn's existence and the Crusade's downfall? You open old wounds with your words, Commander!
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: The Ashbringer is dead and there will never be another like him. The lesser Mograine is a far cry from the man his father was. You know this, Commander! It was, after all, your own leadership that was responsible for the death of the Scarlet Highlord Mograine.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: It was your leadership that manipulated a grieving child to try and recover the sword. A child that has grown into a man with nothing but vengeance and hatred in his heart! And for what? You are no closer to the sword now than you were five years ago.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Yet you think that recovering Ashbringer will somehow turn the tide of battle? Let me let you in on a little secret, Commander: The power of the Ashbringer came from the man who would wield it... I was there, Commander. I watched him burn legions of undead in righteous fire before he would even unsheathe the blade. Alas, your grasp on history is ... lacking.
- Commander Eligor Dawnbringer says: Now be silent and note where you are, lest I inform Lord Fordring and his knights that you are no longer here on amicable terms. I am certain he would take great pleasure in seeing to your 'atonement.'
- Eligor sits back down.
- With Jessica
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: Thank you, Jessica.
- Jessica Chambers says: Please let me know if you need anything else!
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: And I might add, that dress is lovely! You must tell me where you got it from.
- Archmage Angela Dosantos says: Indeed... Lovely dress, Jessica.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
- Scarlet Commander Marjhan says: I will kill you, or I will die trying.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Now an undead quest target in Tyr's Hand.
- Patch 1.11.0 (2006-06-20): Added.