Scarlet Monastery Armory
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Scarlet Monastery Armory|
|Scarlet Monastery loading graphic|
The Armory is part of the is part of the Scarlet Monastery complex. The Armory requires 5 people, although 4 can probably down Herod, and is intended for players between level 35 and 37.
- Main article: Scarlet Monastery
The monastery was once a proud bastion of Lordaeron's priesthood - a center for learning and enlightenment. With the rise of the undead Scourge during the Third War, the peaceful monastery was converted into a stronghold of the fanatical Scarlet Crusade. The crusaders are intolerant of all non-human races, regardless of alliance or affiliation. They believe that any and all outsiders are potential carriers of the undead plague - and must be destroyed.
Reports indicate that adventurers who enter the monastery are forced to contend with - who commands a large garrison of fanatically devoted warriors. However, the monastery's true master is - a fearsome priestess whose guardians seem difficult, if not impossible, to fell in battle.
|Crusader's Armory · Footman's Armory · The Grand Vestibule · Hall of Champions · Training Grounds|
- - Melee, uses Improved Blocking.
- - Casts and comes with a Fire Elemental pet
- - Heavy Armor, uses and
- - Melee, uses , and occasionally .
- - Casts , , and .
- , the Scarlet Championfire damage to the target and and nearby party members). Has a Scarlet Tracking Hound following him.
|Faction||Quest name||Quest giver||Quest giver location|
|Alliance||Hero's Call Board||Any capital city|
|Fort Livingston, Northern Stranglethorn|
|Scarlet Monastery, Armory|
|Horde||Warchief's Command Board||Any capital city|
|Revantusk Village, The Hinterlands|
|Scarlet Monastery, Armory|
|Neutral||Scarlet Monastery, Armory|
- Main article: Scarlet Monastery loot
The Hall of Champions also has a collection of large statues of the order's most praised heroes:
Despite Scarlet Monastery Graveyard having been removed in Patch 5.0.4 and merged into a new dungeon, the old map, terrain, and objects were used in 2012's Hallow's End. The holiday's boss, , exists in a special version of the dungeon in which its normal denizens are not present. Thus, it may be presumed that the use of the old dungeon simply was an oversight by Blizzard, as 2013's Hallow's End utilized the correct (i.e.: updated for Mists of Pandaria) dungeon.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Merged into the new Scarlet Halls instance.
- Patch 3.0.2 (2008-10-14): NPCs no longer bow to a player with .
- Patch 2.3.0 (2007-11-13): Loot from all bosses greatly improved.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07):
- Capped at ten players.
- Doors requiring the Scarlet Key can now also be opened with a Large Seaforium Charge in addition to the lockpick ability.