Scattering Our Enemies
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
120 (Requires 120)
+150 The Honorbound
- Alliance and Kul Tiran forces slain (10)
We've been scouting the area of Sagehold for some time now. It was recently retaken by a large force of Alliance and Kul Tirans.
We have been waiting for an opportunity to strike when their defenses were weakened. Now is that time.
Go down to Sagehold and show the forces that remain what happens to those who take up arms against the Horde.
You will receive:
Have you taken care of their forces?
Good. The area of Sagehold should be overrun again by the rebel tidesages once we are done.
- Upon accepting , and
- Thomas Zelling says: <wheeze> You're not concerned I may attack you? Try to run?
- Lilian Voss says: You'd be dead before your next pathetic cough, Zelling. Care to test me?
- Thomas Zelling says: No, but can you answer my question? When you become Forsaken, are you purged of any sicknesses?
- Lilian Voss says: Becoming Forsaken is an unpredictable process. Your body and mind are certain to change, but to what extent... it's impossible to know. As is how well you will cope with the process.
- Thomas Zelling says: Did Captain Stone go mad when she turned? I'm well aware of what happened to her.
- Lilian Voss says: We all go a little mad when we become Forsaken. Some more than others.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.