Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Scepter of Sargeras
|This article is an item stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
- Scepter of Sargeras
- Item Level
- Binds when picked up
- Speed 3.60
- 43 – 58 Damage
- (14 damage per second)
- +166 Intellect
- +56 Stamina
- +25 Haste
- +25 Mastery
- Fel Artifact Relic Slot
Fel Artifact Relic Slot
- Fire Artifact Relic Slot
- Equip: Grants the Dimensional Rift ability, which rips open portals in time and space, unleashing devestating damage on your enemies.
- "When at last the moment arrived for Ner'zhul to act, he did so with wild abandon, heedless of the consequences. It mattered not to him if Draenor was destroyed; in fact, he welcomed it as part of his legacy."
- For the history and background of the item, see Jeweled Scepter of Sargeras.
- 1 Source
- 2 Description
- 3 Artifact traits
- 4 Appearances
- 5 Videos
- 6 Patch changes
- 7 References
- 8 External links
- Created through incredible effort by hundreds of Sargeras' servants, this scepter can rip open dimensional gateways between worlds. It was entombed beneath the sea for centuries, then used by the orc shaman Ner'zhul to open the portals that tore the world of Draenor apart, leaving behind the shattered realm of Outland. The scepter was finally secured by the elite magi of the Kirin Tor. Unable to destroy it, they hid it away in a magically protected chamber and put it under eternal watch to prevent it from ever being used again.
Hidden trait: Unknown
|This is the default appearance||Recover one of the Pillars of Creation||Recover
||Complete the first major Campaign effort with your order|
A Daring Rescue
|Complete the warlock Order Campaign
||Unlock every artifact trait
||Research the full history of the artifact
||Obtain eight rare archeological finds|
|Complete the Balance of Power questline
||Kill eight world bosses
||Complete a Mythic Mode Dungeon using a level 15 keystone
||Earn the achievement|
|Participate in Player vs. Player combat and reach Honor Level 10||Reach Honor Level 30||Reach Honor Level 50||Reach Honor Level 80|
|Complete the The Fel Worm Menace questline||Defeat Heroic Kiljaeden after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Win 10 rated battlegrounds after unlocking a Challenge artifact appearance||Defeat all Legion dungeon bosses after unlocking a challenge artifact appearance|
|Acquire||Complete 30 Legion dungeons after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Complete 200 World Quests after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance||Kill 1,000 enemy players after unlocking a Hidden artifact appearance|
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.