Schematic: Flintlocke's Woodchucker
- Schematic: Flintlocke's Woodchucker
- Binds when picked up
- Use: Teaches you how to make Flintlocke's Woodchucker.
- Flintlocke's Woodchucker
- Use: Attaches a permanent device to a bow or gun that sometimes launches a rabid critter, dealing additional damage to the target and increasing your Agility by 300 for 10 sec.
Attaching this device to a ranged weapon causes it to become soulbound.
- Classes: Hunter
- Requires Level 80
- "'slike a wee angry bullet wit' teeth, son."
- Sell Price: 2 50
- Requires Hardened Elementium Bar (1), Electrified Ether (4), Handful of Obsidium Bolts (5), Dream Emerald (2)
- Requires Engineering (515)
- Sell Price: 60
Schematic: Flintlocke's Woodchucker is a recipe used in Engineering (a schematic). It is used to learn how to create , a type of scope. Although the scope is restricted to Hunters, the schematic itself is not.
This schematic is sold by Damek Bloombeard at the Molten Front (Firelands) which can be accessed through a portal in Mount Hyjal. To be able to see Bloombeard you'll have to complete the quests and which each require 125x , and furthermore - which also require 125 marks - to unlock Bloombeard's wares. The schematic itself is sold for 300.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Added.