- This article is about scholars in general. For the specific NPCs, see Scholar (pandaren).
A scholar is one who studies scholarship — the body of principles and practices used to make their claims about the world as valid and trustworthy as possible, and to make them known to the public.
- Cheng Dawnscrive <Temple Scholar>
- Gracina Spiritmight
- Kel'Thuzad (scholar of the arcane arts)
- Lotwil Veriatus
- Magister Umbric
- Mad Magus Tirth (formerly)
- Scholar Runethorn
- Seer Akalu <Nathrezim Scholar>
- Wise Scholar Lianji
- Zilzibin Drumlore
- Obrahiim, the Traveler
- Dark Rune Scholar
- Felbound Scholar
- Kirin Tor Scholar
- Scarlet Scholar
- Silvermoon Scholar
In the TCG
This section contains information from the World of Warcraft Trading Card Game and is considered non-canon.
- The nightborne in Suramar City have Academic Scholar's Society.
- Many scholars believe that all spiders trace their roots back to the ancient kingdom of Azjol-Nerub.
- Scholars who have studied the Burning Legion speculate that the aranasi are the remnants of a forgotten race on a world long ago conquered by the armies of Sargeras.
- Malfurion Stormrage was described as a scholar of Cenarius.
- ^ Grubb, Jeff. The Last Guardian, 29. ISBN 978-0-6710-4151-9.
- ^ Thrall: Twilight of the Aspects, chapter 8
- ^ Adventure Guide entry for Fel Lord Zakuun
- ^ World of Warcraft: Chronicle Volume 3, pg. 29
- ^ Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos manual, The Creatures of Kalimdor, Spiders
- ^ Adventure Guide entry for Sael'orn
- ^ Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos manual, Night Elf History, The Kaldorei and the Well of Eternity
- ^ Warcraft III: Reign of Chaos manual, Night Elf History, The Sundering of the World