Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 5.0.4.
|Race(s)||Human, High elf|
|Level||41 - 42 Elite|
|Health||5,072 - 5,284|
|Mana||3,996 - 4,143|
- Call of the Grave — Inflicts 10 Shadow damage to nearby enemies after 15 sec.
- Corpse Explosion — Causes a corpse to explode, inflicting 300 Shadow damage on enemies near the corpse.
- Shadow Bolt Volley — Hurls missiles of dark magic, inflicting Shadow damage to nearby enemies.
Generally found in groups with Spectral Researchers and Scholomance Adepts. Although it can cast several spells, including and , these mobs tend to favor moderately high damage melee combat, if they have a target within a suitable distance. This makes them a good target for CC with if a Hunter is present in the group.
These should generally be crowd controlled, and the Scholomance Adepts present with them killed first, as the Adepts' spells do higher damage, and the Necromancers' melee tendencies make crowd controlling them easier.
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Removed.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Level reduced from 58 - 59 Elite.
- Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Call of the Grave has had its damage reduced by half.