|Base unit||Naga Sea Witch|
|Hit points||725 / 906|
|Unit Classified As:||Ground|
Scilla Murkshadow was a naga sea witch who guarded Lady Darkscale. She was killed by Jaina, Rokhan, Chen Stormstout, and Rexxar after they had received news from Jaina that she was not commanding the humans to attack the Horde. The Kul Tiras human forces were slaughtered by these naga before Rexxar and the others came and killed them.
Statistics at Level 6 (Normal)
- 725 HP
- 555 MP
- 39-47 hero ranged damage
- 4 hero armor
- 25 Strength
- 19 Agility
- 37 Intelligence Primary Attribute
- Forked Lighting (multiple target damage)
- Frost Arrows (slows target and more damage)
- Mana Shield (attacks take away mana 'not life)
- Tornado (summons a tornado that incapacitates enemies)
Statistics at Level 6 (Hard)
- 906 HP (+25% more than a regular Naga Sea Witch)
- Rest of the stats are the same as in Normal mode of the game.
Notes and trivia
- She was also a random Naga Sea Witch.
- The realm Scilla US in World of Warcraft is named after Scilla.
- In the Greek epic by Homer, the Odyssey, and in Greek mythology, Scylla, a massive serpentine monster guarded the Strait of Messina along with Charybdis. This is where the term between Scylla and Charybdis or more commonly known, between a rock and a hard place, is derived.