||This article's name is unofficial.
- Please note that while the content is valid, this article's name is not official.
- This is because no official name is available for the subject of this article. We use a descriptive name instead.
- This article should not be moved unless discussed first - Remember to follow the naming policy.
The unnamed coast was a location within the Tirisfal Glades. It was from this place Arthas Menethil sailed to Northrend during his flight from Lordaeron. It was garrisoned by Scourge forces.
- The location only had several torches, crates, lamps, and gear stands.
- The dialogue between Arthas and Kel'Thuzad that happened here in Warcraft III happened in Rise of the Lich King in the middle of Tirisfal Glades where Sylvanas and her banshees ambushed Arthas and Kel'Thuzad drove them away.
This article or section includes speculation, observations or opinions possibly supported by lore or by Blizzard officials. It should not be taken as representing official lore.