- Deals 250 fire damage and 5,000 siege damage to enemy targets and Keep Gates within 10 yards.
- The fire damage serves mostly to interrupt players attempting to disarm other nearby bombs, not as a dangerous blast. For this reason, players should place bombs close together to prevent them from being disarmed.
- These bombs can be both picked up and carried while mounted; you're only dismounted when clicking the bomb item to deploy it.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 3.2.0a (2009-08-19): Huge Seaforium Bombs are now consumed on use
- Hotfix (2009-08-10): "Several changes have been made to the and :
- Seaforium Bombs and Huge Seaforium Bombs will now do less damage to players.
- Seaforium Bombs and Huge Seaforium Bombs will now do more siege damage.
- The respawn timer on Seaforium Bombs and Huge Seaforium Bombs have been reduced."
- Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Added.