We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Seal of Insight
|The subject of this article was removed from World of Warcraft in patch 7.0.3.
|Seal of Insight|
Seal of Insight is a Paladin ability learned at level 32.
Tips and tactics
- This seal is ideal for soloing, especially in long fights, by keeping the paladin alive through supplying HP. This versatility also gives it the potential to be used during tanking if extra healing is needed. Keep in mind, however, that not using a damaging seal will reduce the threat generated.
Seal of Insight was introduced in Patch 4.0.1, combining the effects of and , both of which were removed.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): No longer increases spell Haste by 10%.
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): No longer has a chance to restore mana on attacks.
- Hotfix (2012-12-21): "The self heal from Seal of Insight will trigger approximately 33% more often."
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned. Fills you with Holy Light, increasing your casting speed by 10%, improving healing spells by 5% and giving melee attacks a chance to heal you and restore 4% of base mana.
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): No longer returns 15% base mana to the paladin when Judged. Judging Seal of Insight still causes damage, and melee attacks will still restore 4% of base mana.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.