Seal of Tempered Fate
- Seal of Tempered Fate
- Twists fate to provide an opportunity for an additional treasure in Highmaul or Blackrock Foundry raids.
- Total Maximum: 20
Seals of Tempered Fate are currency used for Bonus Rolls like or , except these are used in Warlords of Draenor Patch 6.0 raids and world bosses. Only three (with a special exception) may be acquired weekly, but there are many ways to acquire them.
Players may choose the weekly quest route, choosing from four different currencies to exchange for a Seal. The same currency may be used more than once, but each exchange will cost double the amount as the previous exchange in the same currency.
Dwarven Bunker/War Mill
A level three Dwarven Bunker or War Mill will award a seal for free each week. This seal counts as one of the three.
Two rare follower missions award a Seal of Tempered Fate. This is not to be relied on, as the missions are fairly rare. Because of their rarity, the mission-awarded seals do not count as one of the three seals that can be acquired weekly.
Patches and hotfixes
- Hotfix (2015-06-26): "Increase the chance of getting an item when using a Seal of Tempered Fate."
- Patch 6.2.0 (2015-06-23): Seal of Tempered Fate can now be purchased from the Fate-Twisters for gold and no longer has a cap on how many can be obtained per week. Maximum raised from 10.
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14): Added.
- (Hellfire Citadel, 6.2 world bosses)