Secrets in the Sand
110 - 120 (Requires 110)
16,450 (at level 110)
Recover the journal's missing pages.
- Journal Pages recovered
I found this journal buried in the sand.
Kiro tried to toss it in the fire.
"Our wagon has no space for a diary, Meerah. What practical use does it have?"
Don't tell him I said so, but I think it's fascinating! Can you imagine what kinds of secrets it holds?
Quite a few pages are missing, but I bet you can recover them out on the dunes!
You will also receive:
What have you found?
Dis is Rakera's handwriting. I'd know it anywhere.
- Warguard Rakera says: I write dis as I sit in a cage with a dozen other exiles, traveling to de sands where we will live out our days, however numbered dey may be. De air, heavy with heat, tells me we are close.
- Warguard Rakera says: De sun has set across de dunes, providing some relief from de heat dat has made many delirious. In a sun-stricken stupor, one among us began rambling about a temple to de south dat welcomes exiles. I doubt he will make it through de night.
- Warguard Rakera says: Assassins, sent by Jakra'zet, attacked our camp in de middle of de night. Unarmed and befuddled by sleep, we were unable to defend ourselves. I fought off de traitors, but it was too late. De survivors had scattered, each now forced to navigate dis unforgiving terrain alone.
- Warguard Rakera says: I won't survive much longer without food or water. After traveling in circles for most of de day, I decided my only option was to follow de advice of a rambling madman and head south toward de promise of shelter.
On completion of Knickknack Takeback, Searching for Survivors, and Secrets in the Sand:
- Kiro says: Meerah, ready the wagon and be prepared to pick up supplies at the port. Our new allies can ride along and continue their search.
- KIro says: It's time to put Nisha's plan into action. The sethrak will never see us coming.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.