Secrets of the Tower
14 (Requires 11)
- Helix's Secret Revealed
Helix has got himself holde up inside Klaven Mortwake's old tower. I won't lie to you, <name>, it's heavily guarded. I count six armed mercenaries just on the outside. There's no way you're getting inside that tower by yourself. Lucky for you, Claire and I are here.
<Kearnen pats her sniper rifle.>
I'll cover your entry.
Take this shrouding potion, you'll need it once you get inside. Use it as soon as you enter the tower and head upstairs. Find out what Helix is hiding up there!
I won't let you down, <name>.
What could possibly be going on in Moonbrook? I don't like this one bit, <name>.
The Mercenaries are level 13 elite humans. Aggro them from range and Kearnen will snipe them!
- Not a chance.
- Easy peasy.
- Got him!
- I've got your back, <name>.
Take out at least the four closest to the entrance, then rush in before they respawn.
Head upstairs and use the potion of shrouding. At the very top of the tower, Helix Gearbreaker, riding a hobgoblin, is talking with the Shadowy Figure:
- Helix Gearbreaker says: The gnolls have failed, mistress.
- Shadowy Figure says: They provided the distraction I required. We continue as planned.
- Helix Gearbreaker says: But mistress, the admiral is sti...
- Shadowy Figure says: We will free the admiral during the dawning.
- Helix Gearbreaker says: Yes, mistress.
- Shadowy Figure says: Judgment day is soon upon us, Helix.
- Shadowy Figure says: Call for the people. I wish to speak to them one last time before the dawning.
- Helix Gearbreaker says: Moonbrook, mistress?
- Shadowy Figure says: Aye. Tonight.
While still invisible, head back out and make a break for Kearnen.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.