Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Securing the Way
|This article is a quest stub. You can help expand it by editing it.|
98 - 110 (Requires 98)
- Have the prisoners' souls removed
- Rip open a gateway to the Fel Hammer
I was able to make contact with our forces on Mardum - they secured the Fel Hammer after our departure all those years ago and have held it ever since!
Malevolence has utilized the ship's warp systems to transport the bulk of our forces aboard, but doing so greatly taxes what little power remains.
I believe there to be a better way.
Your glaives carry a piece of the power of Kil'jaeden - you should be able to use them to open a permanent gateway to the Fel Hammer.
I look forward to joining the rest of our forces.
- 7,400 XP
- Acquire the chosen artifact:
- Havoc (Twinblades of the Deceiver: and )
- Vengeance ( (main hand) and (off-hand))
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.