Seize the Ambassador
10 (Requires 7)
Go to the Dark Iron Embassy and use the Sturdy Manacles to arrest Ambassador Slaghammer.
The ambassador's betrayal will long haunt me. You must arrest him before he can do further harm, or worse, before he can escape and start planning the next attack. Ironforge is not safe with Ambassador Slaghammer free inside the city.
Take these manacles and go to the Dark Iron embassy. It's just to the north of the High Seat, around the rim of the Great Forge. Arrest Ambassador Slaghammer and return with him.
We must stop the ambassador before he causes more harm.
The ambassador will trouble us no more. He is not the only Dark Iron dwarf whose heart still belongs to Twilight's Hammer. We must remember that and remain vigilant against their schemes, else my son will inherit only ruins and ashes.
The Blizzard quest tracker is wrong. Exit the high seat and turn north, then immediately west. Just to the right of the tunnel to the commons is the Dark Iron Embassy. Slaghammer is aton the second floor.
Use the manacles on him:
- Ambassador Slaghammer says: I go willingly, <class>. My purpose in the master's plan is fulfilled.
Run past the two guards in front of the door to the High Seat:
- Left Guard says: Glad to see that Dark Iron scum is finally getting what he deserves!
- Right Guard says: Quiet! Moira's in a foul mood and if she hears you, she'll have your head...
Enter the High Seat and Slaghammer will walk to the center and kneel before the collected rulers:
- Moira Thaurissan says: If we were in Shadowforge City, I would have you tossed into the Ring of Law for your transgressions, Ambassador. The darkest dungeons of Ironforge will have to do for now.
- Ambassador Slaghammer says: Do as you will with me. I am not afraid. That halfbreed runt will never be my emperor! Long live Twilight's Hammer!
- Ironforge Guard says: I'll escort you to your new 'accomodations', your Excellency.
- The two walk off and disappear.
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.