- Not to be confused with Zekhan.
|Level||98 - 110 Rare|
|Location||Northwest of Thunder Totem, Highmountain|
- Bestial Roar — Lets out a Bestial Roar, increasing the haste and damage of nearby beasts by 30% for 45 sec. The duration of this effect is reduced on the caster.
- Deep Slash — Blitzes a target, slashing them for Physical damage, knocking them back and bleeding them for additional Physical damage every second for 15 sec.
- Defensive Leap — Leap backwards quickly.
- Enrage — Enters a rage, increasing damage done by 30% and increasing size for 9 sec. This effect stacks.
- Furious Swipes — Swipes furiously in a frontal 15 yard cone, bleeding targets for Physical damage frequently over 6 sec.
- Pounce — Leaps to a location, inflicting Physical damage and stunning targets within 5 yards for 2 sec.
- Savage Claws — Tears at the enemy, inflicting 150 Physical damage.
- Threatening Roar — Lets forth a furious roar, inflicting Sonic damage to enemies within 8 yards and stunning targets hit for 3 sec.
- Wild Charge — Charges in a targeted direction, bleeding targets within the path for Physical damage then slashes wildly, bleeding targets for Physical damage within 8 yards.
To check whether Sekhan has been killed, copy and paste this command into the chat window:
If a "true" appears in the chat window, Sekhan has been killed; "false" indicates the opposite.
- During the beta, Sekhan was named "Snarf", a reference to the character of the same name from the ThunderCats franchise.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Added.