|This article is a Battle for Azeroth stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
Selfless Healer is a level 90 Retribution paladin talent.
Patches and hotfixes
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Re-added, for Retribution only. Healing increase on others reduced from 20% to 10%.
- Patch 7.0.3 (2016-07-19): Removed.
- Hotfix (2014-12-15): "Selfless Healer should now be correctly dispelled instead of having only 1 stack dispelled at a time."
- Patch 6.0.2 (2014-10-14):
- No longer causes Bastion of Glory to apply to . For Holy paladins, it now increases the healing of Flash of Light on others by 35% per stack (up from 20%). For Retribution and Protection paladins, the effect on Flash of Light remains unchanged.
- Selfless Healer for Holy no longer causes to grant Holy Power. It also is only usable on , no longer on or .
- Patch 5.4.0 (2013-09-10): In addition to its current effects, now also causes Judgment to generate a charge of Holy Power for Holy Paladins. Stacks of Selfless Healer now reduce the cast time, mana cost, and improve the effectiveness of Divine Light, Flash of Light, and Holy Radiance.
- Patch 5.2.0 (2013-03-05): Now boosts by 20/40/60% (was 33/66/100%).
- Patch 5.0.4 (2012-08-28): Redesigned and now available to all specializations as a talent. Your successful Judgments reduce the cast time and mana cost of your next Flash of Light by 35% per stack and improves its effectiveness by 35% per stack when used to heal others. Stacks up to 3 times.
- Patch 4.2.0 (2011-06-28): Can no longer be dispelled and cannot be stolen via ; and, in addition to its current effects, it lowers the cooldown of by 5/10 seconds.
- Patch 4.0.1 (2010-10-12): Added.