|Title||<Darkmoon Faire Information>|
|Location||Darkmoon Faire, Darkmoon Island|
Selina Dourman is a level 30 Forsaken greeter located in the Darkmoon Faire on Darkmoon Island, which is only available during the monthly Darkmoon Faire event. She gives out information about the faire to curious adventurers. If you talk to her, she can give you a new .
She offers this quest monthly (can only be done once a week due to the Faire being in Darkmoon Island once a month).
- (Tailoring) (Repeatable, weekly)
Hello <class>, and welcome to the Darkmoon Faire.
There is so much to do here at the faire that it can be a little overwhelming for new visitors. That's why I'm here to help.
Do you have any questions?
- Mysteries and wonders surround us every day, not just at the faire. We've compiled a list of some of the wonders you may encounter in your every day business. The Darkmoon Adventurer's Guide will help you navigate the wonders of the world.
- With the guide in your possession, you may come across items you never knew existed. Items you may have taken for granted in the past are now treasures that others long for.
- Keep the guide with you, and keep your eyes open for mystery.
- If you happen to lose your guide, seek us out and we will replace it for free.
- What can I purchase?
- An excellent question! We have many things for sale here at the faire. If you are interested in food or drink, then visit Stamp or Sylannia's booths.
- If you'd rather purchase something more exotic, then Lhara may have just the thing for you. She specializes in rarities from all over the world.
- And then there is Flik running around here somewhere. If you can grab him he sells balls for throwing and frogs to keep as pets.
- Glad you asked. Darkmoon Faire Prize Tickets are your currency to purchase some amazing prizes.
- Prize Tickets are rewarded for doing monthly quests and playing the games around the faire.
- Completing the monthly quests will earn you the most Prize Tickets, but playing the games daily is a great way to get ahead.
- Once you have enough tickets, you can spend them at the different vendors on the faire grounds.
- No one really knows who made the Darkmoon Cards or what their true purpose is, but I can tell you that they have been found all over Azeroth, usually in the hands of a villain attempting to unlock their mysteries.
- There are eight types of Darkmoon Cards: Beasts, Blessings, Elementals, Furies, Lunacy, Portals, Storms and Warlords, with eight cards, Ace to Eight in each suit. If you collect all eight of one suit then you can turn them into a deck that you can give to our Professor Thaddeus Paleo in exchange for a powerful trinket.
- The Darkmoon Faire is filled with all sorts of amazing attractions. We have a fortune teller, a concert, a fishing contest and a lot of games.
- We are constantly expanding the faire with all manner of new attractions!
- Are there any attractions you'd like more information on?
- Miniature tanks, or Tonks as we've cleverly named them, have been a faire favorite for as long as I can remember.
- We have two arenas dedicated for tonk battles.
- One arena pits you against the clock as you race to destroy targets, and avoid the enemy tonks. You just need a game token to play!
- The other arena is a place where you can use your own tonks or MiniZeps to battle your friends.
- The Blastenheimer 5000 Ultra Cannon is a state-of-the-art single person projectile device.
- Delivering its payload at near the speed of a dragon, the cannon is the pride and joy of the Blastenheimer family, world renowned for their aeronautical and combustible feats!
- If you'd like to be launched through the skies to fly free as a bird, seek out Maxima Blastenheimer.
- Whack-a-Gnoll is a fun-filled game of whacking... gnolls.
- It's a new attraction, and quite popular among us... Well, Sayge isn't too fond of it.
- Ring Toss?
- We like to make sure that faire goers of all ages can enjoy the games.
- Ring Toss is a simple game where you try to land a ring on the back of a moving turtle.
- It's one of my favorite games to play.
- Shooting Gallery?
- Rinling runs the shooting gallery.
- There are only three targets to hit, and the faster you are, the better you do.
- Personally, it's one of my favorite games.
- Fortune teller?
- I highly recommend that you visit Sayge to get your fortune told.
- I know, I know... he's a gnoll. But he's a very special gnoll with the power to divine your future!
- Welcome to the Darkmoon Faire, <class>!
- Welcome to the Darkmoon Faire!
- Patch 4.3.0 (2011-11-29): Relocated to Darkmoon Island.
- Patch 2.0.3 (2007-01-09): Can now appear outside of Shattrath.
- Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Added.