Hello there! We are conducting a survey to better understand the user experience in making a first edit. If you have ever made an edit on Gamepedia, please fill out the survey. Thank you!
Central Silverpine Forest
The Sepulcher (also known as the Silverpine Sepulcher), as its name suggests, was once nothing more than a graveyard along the road crossing Silverpine Forest. Since the end of the Third War however, the enterprising Forsaken have converted the old crypt into their base of operations in Silverpine. With the worgen to the south, the Scourge to the east, and the forces of Kirin Tor to the southeast, it was one of the only places of safety for Horde adventurers in the entire zone.
The area itself lies above the Lordaeron coastline nestled within the surrounding hills. The settlement was nothing more than a large graveyard and string of expeditionary caravans and individuals.
This section concerns content related to Cataclysm.
The small house located here has recently been replaced by two larger, Forsaken-style buildings and the cemetery surrounding the Sepulcher has increased dramatically in size. Many of the NPCs previously located outside have been moved inside the new buildings, although many faces both old and new reside outside among the graves.
During the quest , Lady Sylvanas Windrunner will escort players from Forsaken High Command to the Sepulcher and explain the lore behind her dealings with Arthas Menethil and subsequently the Gilneas Liberation Front. Following this quest, the area is phased, with Sylvanas, her Val'kyr, Admiral Hatchet and Warlord Torok (formerly at the Forsaken Rear Guard), and High Warlord Cromush stationed here.
This section concerns content related to Battle for Azeroth.
- High Executor Hadrec
- Advisor Sorrelon
- Mura Runetotem
- Apothecary Renferrel <Royal Apothecary Society>
- Shadow Priest Allister
- Dalar Dawnweaver
- Astor Hadren
- Sarah Goode <Stable Master>
- Karos Razok <Bat Handler>
- Bee Bruxworthy <Warlock Trainer>
- Angela Hipple <Rogue Trainer>
- Dark Cleric Pordon <Priest Trainer>
- Eugene Daller <Warrior Trainer>
- Johan Focht <Mining Trainer>
- Guillaume Sorouy <Blacksmithing Trainer>
- Matt Bruxworthy <Hunter Trainer>
- Hobbes <Matt's Pet>
- Thom Denger <Mage Trainer>
- Innkeeper Bates <Innkeeper>
- Andrew Hilbert <Trade Supplies>
- Sebastian Meloche <Armorer>
- Patrice Dwyer <Poison Supplies>
- Edwin Harly <General Supplies>
- Gwyn Farrow <Mushroom Merchant>
- Nadia Vernon <Bowyer>
- Alexandre Lefevre <Leather Armor Merchant>
- Andrea Boynton <Clothier>
- Lilly <Enchanting Supplies>
In the RPG
The Sepulchre is in the northwestern Silverpine Forest, snugly tucked within the Silverpine Hills. The monument is a large crypt and graveyard surrounded by abandoned buildings. The Forsaken frequent this landmark.