|Location||Ashvane Company Yard, Siege of Boralus|
|Status||Killable (in game), Deceased (lore)|
Sergeant Bainbridge is the first boss of the Horde version of the Siege of Boralus dungeon. When he arrives, he defeats the Ashvane incursion. In the Alliance version of the dungeon, Chopper Redhook kills Bainbridge and becomes the Alliance boss.
- Sergeant Bainbridge is a rigid officer that vehemently enforces his rule of iron. Believing weakness should be punishable by death, Bainbridge is quick to send those who offend him to the noose.
Notes and trivia
- His "crown" is reminiscent of the Kul Tiras flag.
- While non-interactive for Alliance players, in the moments before/after he is killed he is flagged as friendly to Alliance players. He despawns shortly after Chopper kills him.
- Until late beta, Sergeant Bainbridge was a paladin. He used to have paladin and magical abilities, and his adventure guide entry read: "Sergeant Bainbridge is a devout officer that vehemently enforces the will of the Kul Tiran church. Believing that his faith places him above all others, Bainbridge is quick to send those who oppose him to the noose." The names of the items he drops are still using the lexical field of paladins and faith.
- Sergeant Bainbridge's gear closely resembles that of the Lawbringer's in the game For Honor. They are also fully clad in plate armor with a halberd and similar helm.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.