Sergeant Bly's party
This infamous group of mercenaries and outcasts, led by Sergeant Bly, can be found in Zul'Farrak. They are prisoners of the Sandfury tribe, awaiting their deaths at the hands of the Sandfury Executioner. Rescuing them initiates the 100 troll siege on the pyramid led by Nekrum Gutchewer and Shadowpriest Sezz'ziz.
The party has stolen the Divino-matic Rod from Chief Engineer Bilgewhizzle. Bly is the one who drops the rod, so if things go sour, just make sure he is killed and everyone gets to loot his corpse before your party wipes.
- Sergeant Bly- The leader group's leader. He is a Human warrior.
- Raven- A female Human rogue.
- Murta Grimgut- A female Dwarf priest.
- Oro Eyegouge- A male Orc warlock.
- Weegli Blastfuse- Weegli can blast open the doors to Sandscalp's room after you finish the pyramid event. He will either do this if asked or if you start a fight with the rest of the group. He is a Goblin tinker.
Bly's party is one of the more interesting encounters in Zul'Farrak due to the diversity of the foes. It is recommended that Murta be killed first to keep the encounter from being drawn out. Staying out of Oro's Rain of Fire is also a good idea.
- Revenge- Instantly counterattack an enemy for 16-20 damage. Revenge must follow a dodge, block, or parry.
- Shield Bash- Bashes the target with the user's shield, dealing physical damage and interrupting the spell target is casting.
- Backstab- Inflicts bonus damage to the enemy. Must be behind the enemy to use.
- Gouge- Inflicts 20 damage to the target and stuns them for 4 sec. Any damage will remove this effect.
- Heal- Uses holy magic to heal an ally.
- Holy Smite- Smites an enemy with holy magic.
- Power Word: Shield- Encases an ally in a magic shield, absorbing damage.
- Renew- Heals an ally every 3 sec. for 15 sec.
- Curse of Weakness- Reduces damage dealt by nearby enemies for 2 min.
- Immolate- Burns an enemy and inflicts additional fire damage every 3. sec. for 15 sec.
- Rain of Fire- Calls down a molten rain, burning all enemies in the area every 3 sec. for 9 sec.
- Shadow Bolt- Hurls a dark magic bolt at the target, dealing shadow damage.
- The party assists you in fighting the 100 trolls, but will turn on you if Bly is questioned about the rod.
- Weegli always runs away when the battle against the party starts.
- If you decide to ask Weegli to open the doors, Bly's party will begin to use their hearthstones after 1-2 min. If timed correctly, you can attack Bly alone as he hearths out, greatly reducing the fight's difficulty.
- The party will not respawn if killed.