|Level||110 - 120|
|Location||Brennadam Square, Stormsong Valley|
- Brennadam is my home, and I will protect it.
- Welcome to the valley!
- Stormsong will endure!
- I hope you bring fair news.
- There's treasure everywhere in Stormsong!
- Be careful. This land is no longer safe.
- Have a stupendous day!
- Tides guide you.
- Safe travels.
- Hobbs and I would go on all sorts of adventures when we were children!
- Sometimes we would ride down the hills of a valley in a wagon! (Slight chuckle) We used to pretend Hobbs was a TIGER! (Laughing)
- My parents always said I had an overactive imagination.
- Even the militia would never go into the kraul... maybe that was our mistake.
- I just want to wish you good luck. We're all counting all on you.
- Sergeant Calvin and Hobbs are named after Calvin and Hobbes. The quest is named after one of Calvin's sentences and after the eighth Calvin and Hobbes printed collection. His line "Have a Stupendous Day" is a reference to Stupendous Man, one of Calvin's alter egos. His line "There's treasure everywhere in Stormsong!" is a reference to the title of the tenth Calvin and Hobbes Printed collection- There's Treasure Everywhere. His reference to wagon rides down valleys is a frequent occurrence in the strips.
- It is likely that Mayor Roz and Commander Wormwood are named after Calvin's babysitter Rosalyn and Calvin's teacher Miss Wormwood due to tho being involved with the Brennadam questline with Sergeant Calvin.
- The Battle Pet makes a comment on how mysteriousness bats are and how "bats aren't bugs" which is another reference to a Calvin and Hobbes line of strips.
- Sergeant Calvin's line at Briarback Kraul is a running gag used by the actor Leslie Nielsen in the movie Airplane!
- Calvin is voiced by Greg Ellis.
- Patch 8.0.1 (2018-07-17): Added.