|This article or section needs to be cleaned up to a higher standard of quality.|
|This article is a lore stub. You can help expand it by editing it.
- This article is about serpent wards in general. For the spell used by Shadow Hunters in The Frozen Throne, see Serpent Ward (Warcraft III). For the ones appearing during the Battlefield: Barrens event, see Serpent Ward (Escalation). For the ones appearing in the Dagger in the Dark scenario, see Serpent Ward (Dagger in the Dark). For the Dazar'alor one, see Serpent Ward (Dazar'alor).
In Warcraft III
In World of Warcraft
- The Totem of Tikti uses the early serpent ward model, yet it is unknown if it actually is a serpent ward.
Mists of Pandaria
This section concerns content related to Mists of Pandaria.
- During the Dagger in the Dark scenario, Vol'jin summons serpent wards to aid him and the adventurers accompanying him.
- Serpent wards were deployed during the world event Battlefield: Barrens.
This section concerns content related to Legion.
- Shaman characters have access to the toy, summoning a scaled down version of Vol'jin's serpent ward that attacks critters for 1 minute. It is sold by Flamesmith Lanying located at the Heart of Azeroth or by Elementalist Sharvak found at the Throne of the Elements in Nagrand.
In the RPG
A serpent ward in The Frozen Throne.
A serpent ward in World of Warcraft.
A serpent ward after a model update in Mists of Pandaria.
- Patch 5.1.0 (2012-11-27): Model updated.