Servant to No One
110 (Requires 110)
- Servants tested (5)
I like workin' with ya, <name>. How's about we keep this gold train a-rollin'?
Archmage Khadgar spends an inordinate amount of time sending his servants off to do who knows what. What if an enterprising duo such as ourselves found a cheaper alternative?
<Akazamzarak hands you a small crystal.>
This bad boy will form a servant right out of thin air - and a few pounds of the dust you swept up.
Why not take it into town and try her out? See for yourself!
Good stuff, am I right?
You make a pretty good business partner, bud! I'll see what I can do to get ol' Khadgar on board with these new servants.
I tell ya I'm gonna make a fortune!
Oh, don't think I forgot you. I've got somethin' special in mind for ya!
- 8,230 XP
- First servant summoned
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Now we're talkin'! Just look at that thing go!
- Third servant
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Don't worry about our test subjects. I'm sure they're used to these things by now.
- Final servant
- The Great Akazamzarak says: That's enough testing, bud. I think it's time to start thinking about mass production!
- The Great Akazamzarak says: Swing back to the Hall of the Guardian, and I'll give ya a little something for your troubles.
- Patch 7.2.0 (2017-03-28): Added.