As part of the Unified Community Platform project, your wiki will be migrated to the new platform in the next few weeks. Read more here.
|Title||<Construct of Destruction>|
|Race||Titanic watcher (Humanoid)|
|Level||87 / 122 Elite|
|Mana||65,170 / 2,065,735|
|Location||Seat of Destruction, Halls of Origination|
Setesh is one of the guardians of the Halls of Origination. Like the other constructs within the halls, Setesh was created to protect the powerful device capable of resetting all life on Azeroth. Each of the keepers has a sphere of influence. Isiset presides over magic; Setesh, chaos; Ammunae, life; and Rajh, the sun.
In the early stages of the Fourth War, High Commander Kamses confirmed that Rajh and the other keepers were dead. After N'Zoth was freed from its prison, and the Black Empire invaded Uldum, a Void-corrupted version of Setesh could be briefly seen in the Old God's vision of the Halls.
Given the purpose of the Halls of Origination, the titans deemed it necessary to create Setesh, a construct who holds sway over the powers of destruction. Should Setesh ever fall to corruption, the results would be disastrous.
- Chaos Bolt — Setesh casts Chaos Bolt at random players instead of performing a melee attack. Chaos Bolt inflicts 7929 to 10071 (+ 71.4% of Spell power) unresistable damage to a random player.
- Reign of Chaos — Setesh summons small 2 yard radius bubbles of void energy every 0.5 second at the location of players and random spots in the room. After a bubble is summoned, it immediately begins to inflict 6000 unresistable damage every second to enemies. Each bubble lasts 5 seconds before it pops.
- Chaos Blast — Setesh throws a Chaos Blast at the location of a random player that is at least 15 yards away from Setesh. After 5 seconds the Chaos Blast lands at the targeted location, inflicting 24375 to 25625 unresistable damage to any player within 12 yards. The Chaos Blast leaves behind a 10 yard radius void zone that inflicts 8775 to 9225 unresistable damage every second to any player standing in the area.
- Seed of Chaos — Setesh creates a Seed of Chaos at a random location in his room that drops to the floor. Moving close to the seed causes it to explode, inflicting 3237 to 3762 Shadow damage to all enemies within 12 yards. Players within the explosion are also infused with chaos for 15 sec. and inflict an additional 13875 to 16125 unresistable damage when they land one of their hostile abilities or spells on a target. This additional damage can only occur once every 2 seconds.
- Summon Chaos Portal — Setesh channels onto a random location in the room, and opens up a Chaos Portal. When the portal opens, two Void Wurms appear. After another 12 seconds a Void Seeker appears, then after 15 seconds a Void sentinel appears. The Chaos Portal then closes. In Heroic Difficulty the Chaos Portal does not automatically close. Players must attack and destroy the portal to stop additional void creatures from entering the fight. When this Chaos Portal opens, a Void Sentinel appears then two Void Wurms appear six seconds later. In another ten seconds a Void Seeker appears. Then every 15 seconds the Chaos Portal is still alive, two Void Wurms or one Void Seeker appears.
- Void Sentinel — The Chaos Portal summons one of these very difficult to kill creatures at a time.
- Void Seeker — The Chaos Portal summons one of these void creatures at a time.
- Void Wyrm — The Chaos Portal summons two of these low health creatures at a time.
Setesh opens the fight with Chaos Bolts before walking around to select points to open Chaos Portals. He has no threat table whatsoever. What the tank needs to do is to damage Setesh whenever possible and tank all the adds that emerge from the Chaos Portals.
Around every 30 seconds, Setesh will open a Chaos Portal. Each portal summons a two Void Wurms, 10 seconds later: a Void Seeker and another 10 seconds later, a Void Sentinel will emerge.
Damage dealers must interrupt Anti-Magic Prison and kill the Void Seekers whenever they emerge. Other than that, they must always focus their attacks on Setesh.
He also casts an AoE around him at certain periods. Simply avoid that.
In heroic mode, the only difference is that the damage dealers must close the Chaos Portals as fast as possible. The portals have 193k hp. This is to reduce the number of void creatures that are summoned. By ignoring the portals, the group will be very quickly overrun.
The Chaos Portals, once opened, will summon a Void Sentinel and 2 Void Wurms. A short time later, a Void Seeker will emerge. Destroying the portals quickly will prevent the Void Seeker from coming out and wreaking havoc on the tank. If they manage to get an Anti-Magic Prison over the tank, the tank will swiftly go down due to large numbers of summoned adds.
Damage dealers will need to destroy the portals as quickly as possible before focusing their attacks on Setesh.
|DPS cloth helm|
|Agility leather chest|
|Spirit mail leggings|
|Spirit main-hand mace|
|Tank plate helm|
- You fear that which you cannot control. But can you control your fear?
- Behold, as infinite darkness befalls your world.
- Killing a player
- Do you understand now?
- Embrace the end.
- Yes! Harness... your... hatred.
- Setesh is based on the evil Set, the Egyptian god of storms, chaos, and the desert.
- Setesh is voiced by Stephen Hadeed Jr..
- Patch 4.0.3a (2010-11-23): Added.
|Cataclysm||Battle for Azeroth|